Thursday, March 11, 2010

North Metro Atlanta + Grace Campus HK



This week we are hosting our friends from North Metro Church in Atlanta. Over the next few days, we will be on several of the university campuses to show them what we see: Potential. What an encouragement this team has been to us so far, and we are looking forward to what unfolds here in the next few days. Tonight, we'll be hosting another rooftop BBQ, for university students we have gotten to know here in HK so far. Be sure to check the grace campus blog for more pictures throughout the week.

1 comment:

James L. Cartee iii said...

Matt, I enjoy keeping up with your blog. This past week over spring break I joined First Baptist Church for their Amplify trip. It was awesome! I was the official blogger of the week. So I have included a lot of information that some or maybe not so many have been keeping up with. I feel connected to Grace when I read your blog. I have been talking with a friend of mine about doing some mission work in Vietnam this approaching fall. Please realize this is very tentative in terms of plans in that nothing is definite just yet. I would love to see you guys if we happen to be over there. I am praying for you fervently. James L. Cartee