Thursday, October 22, 2009

one step at a time.


It's been a while since you were here but I just wanted to thank you for your work you and your team did here [Auburn]. You and encounter are missed. There was a degree of genuine passion and truth that was completely different than anything I experienced in a group setting like that consistently. What I liked was It didn't matter who was speaking or who was playing, the energy and presence of passion for God was always powerful. I'm telling you this because regardless of how your week or month was going...you were always honest and focused on Jesus and Him being who defined you, your life, and encounter. Your leadership was excellent and I'm glad I had an opportunity to experience that because it showed me a little more clearly how Jesus should be glorified with my life and in a community like encounter. So thanks for your solid leadership and I hope hong kong is going well! - LD

Because we are still in the earliest part of what God is unfolding through our lives here in HK, it's hard to know for sure what it will look like, but I can say without a doubt we know what it will count for... that Jesus would be glorified in our lives and community.

I was so encouraged to get that email this morning -- just a reminder that what we walked away from in Auburn is still very much alive. We are praying that God would move powerfully in the communities we all now live and serve.

We will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord,
his power and the wonders he has done.
Psalm 78:46

1 comment:

jhoniegudel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.