Monday, March 09, 2009

mu shu chicken


Dear Josh,

Dinner was a lot of fun tonight. You are not likely to remember this, but just you and I went out for a special dinner. I am so honored to be your dad. You have changed my life. I genuinely enjoy your company. Playing sugar packet football on the table, and waiting for our dumplings to arrive was hilarious. Not to mention, this was the "first" time you got to make your own pancake with chicken. Pretty cool huh? The chopstick lessons are going great and soon enough my little friend, you'll have that down too. Today was one of those days where I have been constantly reminded of how I need God, so thanks for being quick to pray with me this afternoon while we were taking care of Luke. Tonight at dinner, you told me I was a great dad, and believe it or not - that meant the world to me. Psalm 127:3 says "Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him." No doubt, this is true!

Dad

PS -- don't be jealous, but you are asleep, and Caleb snuck downstairs and is up later than you. We just took random pictures on photobooth. See?

No comments: